Water Day at TIS School - China Style!!!!!!!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Tianjin » TEDA
June 23rd 2014
Published: June 25th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Monday we had a tase of what water day at Teda Internation School was like............oh my goodness what a fun day it was!!! The staff worked so hard over the weekend to get everything ready, it was amazing!!



There were 8 different areas or stations as they call them!

1 - The BIG swimming pool!

2- The House team activity...........4 large buckets/bins of water, they had cups, a small bucket and sponges to transfer water to small box only cups and bucket had holes in!!

3 - bench walk - children took turns to walk along while other children throw wet sponges at them!!

4 - water guns!! - 2 small pools each armed with water guns!!

5 - slippery Waterslide!! To fly like superman!!

6 - Get your friends and teachers!!! Take turns to throw sponges, even head teacher took part!!!

7 - The Best - The BIG water slide and pool!!!!!!!!!

8 - Water bomb the teachers!!!!!!!!!



During the last term the children as a team all have to reach 100% in their AR reading goals - if they reach the goal the teachers get water bombed, if the children fail - the teachers get the kids!!!! Sadly the teachers lost - big time!!!!!! Also if the teachers lost, the children had to vote for 1 teacher to get glupped!!!!!!!!!! Opps, the children worked hard this term!!!!!!! Bad for the poor teacher who got yucky!!!! Well done children!!!

It was so nice to see the children and teachers having so much fun together - the teachers were armed with water guns!!!!! A great way to end a great school year I think! Then it was hot dogs and ice lollies all round for lunch after!!



(so frustrating.......can't write under my photos, message keeps popping up saying there is a problem with TB and shuts down. If anyone can help please write in messages. Thanks!!!!)


Additional photos below
Photos: 77, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb