We made it!!!!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Tianjin » TEDA
February 7th 2014
Published: February 7th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Special Delivery for Matthew!!!Special Delivery for Matthew!!!Special Delivery for Matthew!!!

A very happy Matthew!!!
Hello from china!!!

We made the very long trip to Teda, China............after an hour drive to LHR airport then we sat on the runway for an hour so took off late, in the air for 9 & half hours followed by an extra half an hour at Beijing to hunt for Williams pushchair then a 2 hour drive to hotel........I feel tired just writing this!!!



I have to say, Matthew was fantastic on the plane. he sat nicely and played his DS game and had a few hours sleep. this made a BIG difference to him compared to last time. William......you have to just love him!! 2 days before we fly, he comes out in a nice cough and cold, all snotty and grotty. Just after we take off he has a major coughing fit and was sick everywhere. But he did get a couple hours sleep so mummy and daddy slept to!! We went through Beijing airport quite quickly, all was going well until we got our luggage!! We searched for half an hour for William's pushchair at the airport, just as we were about to give up....there is was cornered off by tape and cones
Special Delivery!!Special Delivery!!Special Delivery!!

2 happy boys....
around it was our pushchair!!! nowhere near where you get cases!!!!



We are staying at a hotel for a few days until we pick up the keys for our Apartment. we can not wait to have a "home" to go to!! It is lovely staying in a hotel......just not when you have 2 children!!! William has fun stacking all the cans of coke from the mini fridge in our room and Matthew loves all the switches in our bathrooms!! William is a great eater but Matthew.....looks at food with his nose!!! Some of the foods do smell a lot different to what we have back in England but he is being fussy!! So we gave him a little surprise tonight!! Did you know that Macdonalds Deliver!!! During our Chinese course we had in England, the nice lady told Matthew all about having food delivered to anywhere you live!! Andy had a lovely chat with one of the nice hotel workers and with his help dinner arrived 15 minutes latter!! Matthew's face was a picture!! And he had a nice full tummy!! Full tummy=happy Matthew=Happy mummy and daddy!!!

We are having our medical on Monday morning. I
Special Delivery!!Special Delivery!!Special Delivery!!

and 2 full tummies!
have heard and read so much about this and not looking forward to the experience!! Lets hope I have good things to say about it!!! But on the plus side, after the medical we get our apartment keys in the afternoon - yay!!!



Matthew starts school on Wednesday. he is looking forward to going (I am to as he has been off for 7 weeks now!!) but he is not looking forward to the homework!! Its going to be a busy week!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

A chilly day!A chilly day!
A chilly day!

All ready to go and explore outside, its -8 today!!


Tot: 0.125s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0589s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb