Pandas


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Sichuan » Chengdu
June 21st 2017
Published: June 21st 2017
Edit Blog Post

On Friday the 16th the class and I visited the pandas. It was really busy. Autumn, Ebon, Faith, Bethany and I walked up a hill and arrived at the giant pandas. They were so cute and a bit bigger than I thought they would be. They were very lazy, just sitting back eating bamboo like they didn’t have a worry in the world. They had very big claws and really big teeth and just shredded the bamboo to a pulp.

After the big pandas we went and saw yearlings. There were about four of them and they were the most playful, mischievous things I have ever seen. They were running around pulling each other out of trees, tackling each other, sitting on each other and biting, too. One of the pandas climbed up a tree and sat on a very thin branch and it looked like it was going to break. Then it climbed down the tree very fast and flopped on the ground.

We wanted to see the little ones that were only a few weeks old but we couldn’t find them.

It was such a fun day and I wanted to take a panda home but it wouldn’t fit in my suitcase. Maybe next time.

Avalon.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0692s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb