Three became Two, with new glasses!


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Jiangsu » Wuxi
July 17th 2009
Published: July 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Olina and her boyfriendOlina and her boyfriendOlina and her boyfriend

We went and got some nice and spicy food.
Last time i finished with the day that Daisy left to go home and how we bumped into some famous basketball player. Well the next mroning it felt like me and Olina were starting a new part of the trip, with Daisy gone we got up and had some breakfast from a local bakery in Shanghai and then went and caught a lift back to Olina's flat.
Once home we got a bus straight into town and went to an Opticians where i got some glasses for only £15 with my perscription in (Best not tell BOOTS, think i'm suppose to wear ones from there since i work there). Was quite a lot of fun in the opticians mainly because Olina and her boyfriend found it amusing at how ridiculous i look (or think i look in any glasses) nevertheless i found some half decent ones.
After buying the glasses we went to Olina's boyfriends house and had some melon and saw his sisters wedding pictures which were nice. Us three then headed back into town for a walk and then grabbed some more food in a little shop which was yummy and spicy! ( During my time in China i have been informed by numerous people that eating spicy food gives you spots and i actually have come to believe this theory whilst out there)
After eating some nice food we headed to the park and saw loads of families flying there kites which was nice, and once again i feel really happy at this time in the day as everyone is more chilled there are generally less people around and its a lot cooler.
After chilling in the park for a while me and olina said bye to her boyfriend and headed home.

Was nice to have a day of just exploring more of the city and a bit of retail therapy (even if it was for glasses).

Advertisement



Tot: 0.132s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0799s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb