arriving in Louyang


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Hunan » Liuyang
May 21st 2009
Published: May 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

After a 3-1/2 hour bus ride that turned into a 4-1/2 hour ride we arrived in Louyang about 45 minutes late. The road was really rough, too rough to read, the driver went really super slow, stopping for the men to take pit stops behind bushes on occassion.
We finally arrived in Louyang but Ryan Townsend, who was to meet us, was nowhere near. Mike and I went out to the street and looked around but no Ryan. I didn't have his number so I tried Feng who didn't answer, then Jiang-Jiang and ZhaoWong who didn't answer either. My battery was dying fast and we were going nowhere fast.
I finally called Nate who said he would call Ryan and send me the phone number. Soon after a woman came by and asked if we needed help, which we did. We explained slowly our situation andby this time a large crowd had gathered around us. She used her phone number to call Jiang Jiang and discussed us. She found out that Ryan had called JiangJiang asking where we were. Turned out that he was at the wrong station.
Ryan was soon on his way and rescued us.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.678s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.3605s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb