The Tale of the Yeren


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Hubei » Danjiangkou
April 10th 2010
Published: April 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Here are the stories and pictures from some of my classes. Nothing has been edited. When a new paragraph begins, it is a new story.

One day, a famer come to our newspaper office. told us He saw a yeren. we are so surprised and let him describe it. He said ... scientist saw this picture and find us talk about it. Then we go to Shennongjia together. but see nothing.

It was a dark night. A boy lost his way in forest, he was very worried and didn't know what he can do. Suddenly, A storm was coming. The boy found a hole, and he decided to stayed there until daybreak. The boy was tired. he fallen asleep quickly with cold and hungry. Suddenly, he smelt sweet smell, and felt very warm. When he opened his eyes, he couldn't believe his eyes. There were two Ye Ren. Their appearance are urgly, all of their body are full of fur. And their walk step like orangutang. they can't speak any words. just say "wo-wo". The were looking some food, and the boy found their put a leather on his body. The boy was scared, and began to cry. A Ye Ren hold a banana to him, and continue to put it near to his mouth in order to make him to eat. Later, the boy found they are friendly and kind. and he ate banana quickly. Ye Ren invited him to eat what they cooked. The boy found the food was full of leaves and wild furit. So the boy was unwilling to eat. Ye Ren was very angry, and caught him tightly and he couldn't breath. he began to shout and struggle. "No, No" Stop!" "What's wrong with you, dear?" he heard his mother's voice. he opened his eye. it is just a nightmare!

One day, a explorer went to Shennongjia to seek for Yeren. He went to thick forest. in the depth of it there were a big footprint, just like the footprints on the book about Yeren. He was so excited. He moved forward along the road, then he saw many footprints there. He was a little scared, but more surprise. Suddenly, a big creature jumped out in front of him. He could not help step back and opened his eyes as big as possible. The creature wore nothing but long thick hair and several pieces of leaves. A big stick was hold tight in his hands. He thought that Yeren eat wild animals, and It walked towards him. It must be Yeren attack human beings. Thus, he was so scared of being killed, "Stop there" he cried. Then a voice reached his ears "Who are you? What are you doing here?". He could not believe his ears. "Can Yeren speak like human?" Another voice came "Answer my question!" He answered and they two had a chat together. Finally, he knew that it was not Yeren, but one who went to search Yeren.

Once upon a time, there was a small village which was surrounded by dense plants and forests. One 5-year-old bey was crying at midnight. Her mother said: "Oh, my baby, stop crying! Or Yeren will come to catch and eat little children who are crying. Keep quiet!" The next day in the morning, farmers in village shouted loudly: "Oh my god! All of our pigs, chicken, ducks, geese, dogs were lost, only their bones left." "But we didn't hear any sound at night." "A beast must have come to our village in the morning without any notice!" "How strange!" At that time, the boy stood and said: I know! I know! A Yeren had come! Didn't you know?" Everyone kept silent. "Oh, yes! It's true! It's true!"

A couple doing the research about Yeren in a forest in a desert island also with their baby kid. One day they were attracked by their teamates. in order to stolen their research report, but the baby survived luckly. Because no one take care of him, he was hungry and thirsty so he cried heavily. The Yeren heard it. then came. But the famel and meal Yeren hold the different opinion about whether to adopt the baby kid or not. Finally the famel Yeren win. They bring the baby to their family give birth to him and give a name to him, "Wudang". Day after day, year after year, Wudang lost the human's nature and become a nature of Yeren but looks more like a human.

On day, I went on holiday with my friends. We were so exciting, because, We suprisely found that there were some similarities between us. Both of us have the same body and shape. Out of curious, A strange mind struck us. We wanted to shake hands with them to express our friendship But hardly had we been closed to them when they started to attack us. We really didn't know how to do but run away in a panic as fast as possible. They were so strong and high that we weren't their opponents. Many times we were nearly to be grabbed by them. Thanks for the help of management we were rescued.

A man live near the Shennongjia. Who is different from us. People call him YeRen. He live in the forest far from people. People don't know how he can make a living, Maybe he eat some wild animals and drink some natural clean water. Few years ago, a group people went into the forest and they saw this strange man but they didn't hurt him. Since then people didn't see him anymore. No one knows is where he is and how he is.

An explorer wanted to explor the forest, but unfortunately, he got lost and didn't know the way to return. So he had to stay and live in the forest. One day, he met a ye ren, whose appearance is different from modern people. It doesn't wear clothes, shoes. Cowhides and leaves are their clothes. They were afraid of each other when they face to face, they ye ren couldn't speak, so it's difficult for them to communicate. The explorer felt hungry, but there was no food to eat. He learned from the ye ren to look for food. Gradually, the explorer taught ye ren how to speak pu tong hua. While, the ye ren is very stupid, he couldn't speak very well, what he said was very strange. But the explorer is very patient to him, he taught him little by little, day by day. He also told things which happened now to ye ren. At last, they become good friends, the explorer found the way to go back, and took him to modern society.

Long Long ago, there was a wild man living in a big forest. He was stronger than the normal people, and he was always walking through the forest. Sometimes the people in the village didn't dare to go to the forest. Because they were afraid of him. One day, a girl's father was ill, even worse, her mother had died years ago, so she must go to the forest to find some medicinal herbs. She didn't find it until night. But she lost her way. At this time, she met the wild man, surprisingly, she wasn't afraid of him. She found that he was injured with blood. She walk closely to him and taken care of him for several days. Finaly, they found that they fell in love with each other. Then the girl took him home and taught him to speak. After two years, he could do many things as the normal man did. So they got married and lived together happily.

Long long ago there was a village old man went to a big forest to cut the firewood, but when he finished he couldn't find his way. At that time, he found a strange animal in front of him, he was very feared. Stare at it a moment, he found it body is similar to the original human with long hair and it has twice tall than the usual people. It is said that its feet is very big and long. He realized that it may be Yeren. So he want torun away but before he run away the Yeren come to him. the old man is so scared that he put his cutting knief when he want to hurt it. They Yeren give him a banana and with shaken hand. Before the old man realized what happened the Yeren was went away. When the old man turn back to the village and tell the people what he saw, but nobody believe him. They went to the mountain but never find it.

Long long ago, a large number of ye ren lived in primitive forest such as shen long jia, they lived on fruits and other wild food. Everyday they have nothing to do but hunting for food together. One day, two groups of them are searching for food that is too far away from their house. when one of them is looking for food happily suddenly a big tiger stand in front of her. the tiger looks very terrible, she scared and hurl: Help! Help! On hearing this, the another groups member rushed to there quickly. they struggled with the enemy together. the scene looks very violent. at last they all tired out but fortunatly none of them injured. They are victors.

long long ago, some people want to survive. So they got a rid of the naturel disaster. war. So they fled to the forest. they live in the forest hunt for food have a peace life. Because of they live in forest long time so they were accustomed to the life. many years past. the social change a lot. the economic development. many people live in modern life. But the people who live in the forset still live in the original life. So ye ren produced. So people liked adventure to go to the forest discoverd ye ren's track. So today many people know ye Ren.

First of all, I will say it's a really story. I am a hunter who live in the Shenglong jia. One day, I went hunting in the forest. I wanted to hunt some pheasants for my dinner. When I walked near a river, I watched a animal full with hair in its body. At first I considered its a monkey, but it is very big and has long hair, special appearance. And it likes a man drinking stream water near the river. I was so scared, When I want to run it found me and run after me. I took up my gun, aimed at its head. then I shot it. It was died. I grabed it left to the forest and back to my village. I immediately become a famous hunter. Some reporters went to my village, they wanted to know where is they yeren from. where i found it and so on. At last, someone transport the yeren to big city. This story changered unbelieve gradually. The government closed the truth, so no one know this is a really story. But I must say, I really grabed a yeren.

After world war II, the Janpanese were beat by our Chinese. One of the Janpanese soldiers escaped to Shen longjia, in order to adviod being hurt. The soldier was so afraid that he ran into the deep forest. He thought he would never been caught if he didn't leave the forest. Owing to make a living, he learned how to make fire, hunt for food and make clothes. After long time, he was stronger than before. His feet were so big that he could catch up with the animals. His body was full of fine hair. it could keep him warm. and prevent him from biting by flies. His nature was changed. his life style liked the animals', without communication. he couldn't speak any more. So, he became a true Yeren.

There are three students want to Shen Nongjia. They want to see Ye Ren. When they arrived there they want to find a guide.
A: Where are you going in this holiday?
B: I want to go Shen Nongjia. What about you? Do you want to go with me?
A: I want to go Wu Dang Mountain. Because it not so far for our school. Can you tell us something about Shen... then I think it whether go with you.
B: I just know there has Ye Ren and beautiful scenery.
C: We don't know anything about it. Let's go to ask the tourist guide.
D: Hello, Can I help you?
B, C: We want to know something about Shen Nongjia of Ye Ren.
D: Ok. Shen Nongjia is the most popular scenic spot of China, and there have some story about Ye Ren. But from now on no people can describle the Ye Ren. There is full with mystical. Do you want to go there? When you arrived it I will detailed to tell you.
A, B, C: Oh. it's too interested. We want to go there. The guide told us a story about Ye ren.

A: Hi. Lisa
B: Hi Katherine!
A: Have you heard the news about Ye Ren.
B: What? I have not, what was it about?
A: It's said that one night when a woman fell asleep, a Ye Ren broken into the woman's house Then she was brought to the moutain.
B: How surprised! What happened then?
A: Maybe you won't believe unless you see the report yourself. It's reported that she had never come back for 2 moth.
B: I was wonder how could she survive?
A: As far as I know, the Ye Ren took the fruits for her everday.
B: Did she never com back?
A: No. She came back home by chance at last when the Ye Ren was asleep. She ran quickly from the moutain.
B: How was the thng going after she reture?
A: After 2 months leaving she was pregnant and gave birth to a child at last.
B: I really don't believe, How fantasitic? What looks like her baby?
A: Yes. I think so. But it really happend and its known for many people.
B: How interesting. I'll search it in the internet.

* And I don't know why this was in there....

One day, a family was having dinner. the little boy liked speaking as usual. When he wanted to say something, his father stoped him, and said: "Don't speak on the table!" the little boy was very depressed, but he just had meal and looked at his father all the time, his father found that, then said to him with a smile,: "What do you want to say just now?" the little boy answered with a low voice: "Dad, in fact, I want to say tell you, you put a fly into your mouth."


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 25


Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0206s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb