Sihanouckville


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Sihanoukville
July 24th 2009
Published: July 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Monday 1st June
Arrived in Sihanouckville! South of Cambodia! Our accomodation was on the beach! Perfect!! Even if it was a 2dollar per night thin wooden hut with a mattress on the floor.......!! Told you we were used to this by now!!!
Found the Argentinian girls again!!! No getting away from people!! haha but its nice to keep bumping into friends you have become acquainted with!! Spent the rest of the day on the beach, with one or two Mojitos and lots of chilling in the sand chatting the day away!
That night we went up the beach to some other bars with a few friends, ended up back at Chivas shack - our accomodation, dancing and things on the beach which was cool, think this night we stayed up til the sun began making an appearance! Next day was nursing a hang over day, so another beach day, bought endless amounts of braclets from young girls who parade the beach singing Akon to you ( I love that guy!!!! Not!!).
That night we couldnt handle another late night with a bad head, so we headed to bed about 12 ish having had few drinks and somehow managed to sleep despite the music in the bar below us (literally!) and the fact Lyn had spotted a rat running down the corridor as we were going to bed!!!!! Earplugs became my best friend that night!!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0404s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb