Last Of The Big Drinkers


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Kampot
March 25th 2007
Published: March 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So this is the cool-ass amazing stuff that we have been up to since i last checked in, on Thursday afternoon myself, el Bastardo and Spanish chick...yes okay we are traveling around with some other cats namely, Spanish girl and the three Australians, we have no idea what their real names are ! hmmm name tags would make life so much easier... anyway we headed back to the temples at Angkor to check out some of the smaller one's, have a beer and watch the sunset, very cool, the rest of the gays went off to see how silk is made, dont know why, but we do think beerbitch has developed a serious tie problem, the mofo cant stop going on about these two silk ties he got for five dollar and carries them everywhere with him. He really does live up to his other nickname of Jay the gay.

Yesterday we left Siem Reap and cruised by bus up to kampong Cham, where we took a bicycle tour of the town and swam in the Mekong River, how cool is that? well Chick Bru and the Australian girls did not think so, but so far so good.

Went spent most of tody on the bus traveling to Kompot, where we are spending the night before doing some more stuff tomorrow.

I have to go this computer is really kak

Later

Advertisement



27th March 2007

The Witch
Only el Bastardo could go to Cambodia and take pictures and label them "stuff". Hope you are having a great time - and that the autobiographical book of el Bastardo's travels will be forthcoming!!

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0428s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb