Full bore boy on holiday mode


Advertisement
Cambodia's flag
Asia » Cambodia » South » Kampot
March 25th 2007
Published: March 25th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Sua S'day

So we've just spent the better part of two days trekking through Cambodia, basically going form the top left hand bit of the map, down to the bottom right. Brett, get a grown up to help you, if you battle.

(Quick apologies, the internet cafe we're sitting in seems to work off Commodore 64's, and no functionality for pictures is on hand. As most of you are here just for the pretty pictures, stop reading now. There are none)

Another side note i'd like to raise is that th Angkor complex is the coolest thing i have ever seen, surpassing even such highlights as Brett jumping off a roof holding an umbrella, Nicole de Fleurites breasts, and anything else really. They were AWESOME.

We spent an afternoon in the excellent little town of Kampong Cham, a cool little ex french trading post on the Mekong river. Here we rode bicycles through town, saw another Wat (I am startig to think that they're actually Cambodian Starbucks') and then rode over this awesome little bamboo bridge onto an island, where the guide dude show'd us aroud, we ate some awesome crazy fruits, and then we went swimming in the river. After the guide looked at us funny for asking.

It was super warm, with a nice current drifting strangely eough, down river. A bit of my brain was asking how to spell Diptheria, and the rest of it was going, ohhh this is as warm as a kiddies public pool. Probably for the same reasons.

The we rode back and drank.

8 lovely hours i various buses, we're at the lovely little hamlet of Kampot

Hows sunny wherever the hell you people are?

Later skaters

el Bastardo


Advertisement



27th March 2007

Big smile
Hey there, can't help but smile while reading about your adventures, still think you did the wrong degree! Hope you're having a blast and yep you spelt diptheria right... now don't drink too much of their water or you'll have to start spelling ...Diarrhoea...

Tot: 0.063s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb