Day 3


Advertisement
Antarctica » Temp
July 28th 2006
Published: August 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hey,

Add an hour to your clocks!!

We took the coach over to Dover, this amazing place where the cliffs are white. We took this HUGE boat over to Paris. I swear I could live on this ship. It was the biggest ship with tons of shops. You had time to change your money over and time to basically do anything you wanted.

It has a food court and games. It was awesome. Everyone was running around and just enjoying their time on the ship doing whatever they wanted. It was really cool. It was a nice way to head to France.

We arrived in France. I took some pictures of the country-side. It was gorgeous. We got to see a bunch of sites in Paris. We had a four course meal for dinner... ahh they know how to eat over in Europe, lol.

Then they surprised us and we got to see the Effiel Tower. We jumped the lines (a bonus when you are traveling with Contiki in a large group) and went to the top. I got amazing pictures.

Everyone was taking pictures for everyone. None of us could believe we were here
DoverDoverDover

The white cliffs
in paris and seeing the major sights. Here we were at the top of the world. Check out some of my pictures.

It sparkles at night as well, it's a glorious show.

Then we headed back to the hotel for a free day in Paris the next night.

-Monica-


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Da Vinci CodeDa Vinci Code
Da Vinci Code

Anyone a Da V. Code fan?


Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb