Day 4


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
July 29th 2006
Published: August 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

DancingDancingDancing

This is everyone dancing on the coach to pass some of the travel time.
We had the entire day to ourselves.

Our tour manager (This is a person that has been extremely trained on all of the areas you are going to. They can tell you everything from all the history to where you should go for drinks. There is no way you could survive travel without one. I never want to travel without a manager. They surprise you, they change your way of thinking about traveling, they inspire you to try new things -- they just change your character... I can't talk them up enough)

Alright so back to the story...

Our tour manager gave out some maps and let us know the do's and don'ts of Paris. He suggest different ideas based on times, lines, money, etc.. -- They don't tell you what to do in any means which is whats amazing.

I went out with a friend to explore Paris. We randomly walked around for a bit. We saw a bunch of sights and even went shopping. There was an amazing underground mall we got to go to and explore for a while. It was awesome.

We saw some cool looking resturant and decided to go in
LightsLightsLights

Here is the tower lit at night. It takes your breath away.
and have lunch there. The people were amazing and helped give us some ideas of what the locals do around there. We saw tons of sights including the Louvre. I got to see the Mona Lisa. Ahh, great memories forever.

My friend and I almost got a tattoo in Paris, but we changed our minds. I think I will save that for the states.

Everything you see is full of history. Paris is an amazing place to wonder around and get in the culture. We found small bars and little shops around every corner.

I took the metro back to the hotel. Hung around with everyone for awhile (we are mostly on the same floor of each hotel we go to) and then finally fell asleep in my room. Prepared to say goodbye to paris and hello to Switzerland!!

-Monica-


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Top of the worldTop of the world
Top of the world

We are all the way on the top of the world
RoomieRoomie
Roomie

My awesome roomie!
TowerTower
Tower

Here is our own tower...
DriverDriver
Driver

Our awesome coach driver!


Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb