the sun is back


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » East » Dar es Salaam
May 15th 2006
Published: May 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

a quick hello



finally nice weather. went to the beach yesterday at the luxery hotel (by a water park) that i've been to once before. just pernile and another danish girl staying at the ms place. it rained while we ate lunch but then it turned into an ok day. played some beach volleyball with some other random people at the beach. today the hot weather is back again much like a month ago, and drying up the roads. when its hot you miss the clouds but then when it rains you beg for the sun again---cant win.



today, i found out that you can only renew your visa within 4 days of its expiring. so ill come back into town in a few days. also we are trying to figure out when to go traveling to lake victoria then to zanzibar. trying to communicate is more difficult now that only pernile and i (and technically annette but shes never there) but line is on the other side of the city. she's still without a visa renewal (much more critical than me) but it should be all set after tomorrow (hopefully and with only a small amount of bribing).



had a nice pizza lunch at steers. maybe bagamoyo (the capital under the germans) this weekend. need to see it at some point.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb