homeward bound


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape » Cape Town
November 15th 2009
Published: November 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well I have now reached the last day. I have been back in Cape Town now for about a week and managed to see Robben Island, tour of cape point, go up table mountain and various other sights. Its all been such an amazing adventure can't quite believe it's nearly over, but all good things must come to an end or so they say, well my last day is a lovely sunny affair what a nice last day. It true to say that the Western Cape has definately got under my skin and I will be sorry to leave but also happy to be heading home to see everyone.

Well whilst here I have done 2 weeks of an amazing shark diving project, 2 weeks of a wonderful whale and dolphin project, riding a ostrich, cage diving with the great white shark and crocodiles (not at the same time mind!), seeing the most amazing scenery (the Western Cape has a raw natural beauty hard to match) visited and volunteered with local townships, tried various different meats (ostrich is much better that crocodile), been scuba diving with the 7 gill cow shark, visited Robben Island and Table Mountain and the southern tip of Africa, played with wild cats and seals, met some lovely people, been sea kayaking and didn't fall out, been whale and dolphin watching, saw a sunfish, been on a road trip, been caving and many other wonderful adventures.

Goodbye South Africa you'll be sorely missed.xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb