Kruger Park Lodge


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Mpumalanga » Kruger National Park
September 25th 2012
Published: September 26th 2012
Edit Blog Post

In December 2011, we had a wonderful trip to Kruger Park Lodge. Kruger Park lodge is fun foe the whole family. The resort is situated on a nine hole golf course, with facilities that include tennis courts, swiming pools, a kids playground and a resturant. There are a number of walk one can experience, where they can watch the hippo's wollowing in the water, or even watch a abundance of bird species in the bird hide. All the chalets have the same theme. They all have thatch roofs, face brick walls, with wooden windows and doors. The rooms are beautifully set out with the nature around you. The chalet we stayed in was a self catering chalet, with a kitchen, lounge / dining room,three double bedrooms and two bathrooms. One of the bedrooms and bathrooms are upstairs with the other two downstairs and the other bathroom. Kruger Park is within close proximity of this resort. We drove there for the day, for an exciting day of animal watching. We then came back to our chalet, where we spent the early evening on the rivers side watching the birds, hippos and all the wildlife drinking at the wateringhole. This is a truly beatiful resort set amongst the tranquility of nature. I really enjoyed our stay at this resort, and would return again to experience the beauty of the surounding areas and wildlife.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb