Simbavati


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Limpopo » Timbavati Nature Reserve
January 17th 2014
Published: January 17th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Simbavati is the best place and is in the middle of now were best location to! Simbavati was my favourite on the hole trip. The wild life we saw the was craze we could almost touch the lions and the one elephant trumped and almost charged at us it was annoyed by us. So we left him alone. We did 4 game drives in all we saw one leopard that we fallowed for a long time it went all over the place and in the bushes it went over to were some baby elephants but the mom's scared it away that was high lite of the trip! We got great suppers every night one of the night there was a Hyena in the kitchen! All we heard was GET GET OUT!!! Are game driver didn't even flinch it must have bien a normal thing??? We saw many animals small birds and Hawks, Fishing Eagles (they don't actually fish they hunt rodents.) Those are just some of the bird life. There were tones of elephants and Giraffes walking the park! We chaste a Rhino for a really long time it would just not stand still! There were giant termite hills all over the place most bigger then me! We saw so many bug and there were snails and leopard tortes one we almost ran over!

We had a great time there and I would love to do work there and meet so many people. Are guild great I asked him so many question about his job and what he liked about it! But all great things come to a end and things change. And we shift to the next place Kruger park!


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 65; dbt: 0.0606s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb