Kruger park


Advertisement
Published: January 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We had one more game drive before we left Timbavarti. We had another great ride seeing so manny more animals. We saw more Elephants and Giraffes. After the drive we went to Kruger park! It took awhile to get there. But it was gorgeous there. We hadn't had are lunch so Arthur tolled us to order are food right away before we go to are room. There were girls that took are bags to the rooms! We then went to get are lunch it was really good. After lunch I went summing and then played soccer with Sam, Aidan, Pipa and Stuart. Five person monkey in the middle. We had an optional game drive in the later afternoon but no one went on the drive. We all stayed at the hotel watching soccer or doing other things. The next day we went on are first game drive in Kruger. Are guild was really nice. At the start we had some one follow us witch wasn't planed. Are guild was even annoyed but they wouldn't leave us alone. We saw a lot of the same animals we saw in Timbavarti. The only difference was that we could not go off the road. But we also saw a group of Cheetah. They were walking down the road. There was three of them a mother and two nearly matured. We got some really good pics. On are return there was a young Hyena that was soaking wet. It was cute although I knew it could crush your bones real easy. We then came back for lunch then around four of us went on another drive the others watched more soccer we got to see a couple of bores. And we got a great landscape veiux we got some drinks and chips. We got back and had a great buffet for diner.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1083s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb