Hluhluwe Safari


Advertisement
Published: July 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Day seven: July 10th Swaziland - Ezulwini Valley - Hluhluwe



We had breakfast, went shopping at the craft market then said goodbye to the kingdom of Swaziland. Some fellow travelers from our group got some hefty phone bills when they checked out that morning, ranging from 1000 to 20000 rand for one phone call each. Hmmm I guess the king needs to support his large family somehow (wink). Don’t call home from Swaziland.



We cross thru immigration for the second time in 24hours and crossed back into South Africa













We drove to Hluhluwe with a quick lunch pit stop and a 4x4 safari in the afternoon. I’ll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.






























Accommodations for the night at the Hluhluwe hotel (www.zulunyala.com) another tent type hotel rooms were closest to the reception so no tent for my cousin and I can’t say I was overly upset by this, lol! After dinner we were entertained by zulu dancers I didn’t enjoy this really as it was a cold night and the dancers were visibly freezing in their topless (for male and females) costumes.
Again the cold fostered togetherness and another group staying and chatted in the lobby while others checked email and downloaded pictures. At the end we had 20gig of pictures total.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0237s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb