New Place...


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Gauteng » Edenvale
February 13th 2008
Published: February 13th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Lauren at Cape Town AirportLauren at Cape Town AirportLauren at Cape Town Airport

Wearing my gorgeous t-shirt!
Hello everybody...
No more entries from Cape Town... oh well.

Flight was good, only 2 hours, but we landed at 9:20 so, 20 minutes earlier than planned. Had hot chololate at the airport, and cheese sandwiches and also a chocolate chip cookie! YUM.

FAT MAN on the plane. He took up his seat, and half of mel's seat. When he tried to put his table down, his stomach got in the way...

Got here fine, came back to the house, and had some water, which actually tasted normal, and it was cold. Best news of the day... we are having meat tonight, for the first time in 2 weeks. And, roast potatoes... yum yum.

Picked D & C up from their school, and Emily the dog came with us, still as cute as ever!

Going to Kruger tomorrow. Should be good.

Anyway, will write again soon. Jo, say hello to the badgers for me, and tell them that I have seen a snake, zebras, lizards and penguins... Tell them that I am missing them all.




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

Mel at Cape Town airportMel at Cape Town airport
Mel at Cape Town airport

Wearing her lovely t-shirt
Emily and RufusEmily and Rufus
Emily and Rufus

Emily and Rufus curled up on the sofa, just before Emily threw up!


13th February 2008

Lauren & Mel's Gap Year
Glad you had a wonderful time in Cape Town and have now arrived safely in Jo'burg. Your postcard arrived today - thankyou. We have wonderful memories of the Kruger as indeed you have - hope you see lots of wildlife and don't have warthogs running around outside your bedroom at night as we did. Enjoy reading about your adventures and look forward to the next episode. Take care, lots of love Pat and Pops.
20th April 2008

lol
Who made the shirts? I like them!

Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb