Just a quick reminder.....


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Eastern Cape » Mthatha
February 18th 2007
Published: February 18th 2007
Edit Blog Post

....to let you all know i am still alive and in South Africa! Just thought i would write a blog to let you all kno what i had been up to seeing as im so far behind with these blogs. Bit slack of me. Anyway, i will put text to the blogs with just pictures but its quicker to do just photos at the mo.

We left Oz on the 21st Jan and have been in S. Africa ever since...and love it. Great place, relaxed, happy and chilled. We also went to Swaziland for six days and stayed in the best pace we have come across, the views were awesome. Done the Kruger park which was a bit disapointing, saw a leopard cub which was lucky but no lion, i really want to see a lion! Went to another game park in Kuzulu-Natal near Durban which was great, saw tons of rhinos and watched a leopard in a tree for 15 or so minutes which was so good. In coffee bay at the moment...went on a hike today and goin to do some abesailing tommrow whcih should be good. My year is nearly over and its quite weird to think about seeing my famiy again....goin back to Oz for four months though in May so all good! Anyway, hope everyone is keeping well and taking it easy. Will post another blog soon, with ayers rock and that...then its onlyperth and new years to do...nearly done australia...it was a huge place though!!

Peace and love

Thommo

Advertisement



Tot: 0.242s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 17; qc: 66; dbt: 0.11s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb