Ghana 2008 photo's


Advertisement
Ghana's flag
Africa » Ghana » Volta » Ho
May 18th 2008
Published: May 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Here are some photo's of my trip back to Ghana.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



8th December 2009

absolutely stunning i love ghana
23rd January 2010

Just gotta luv home!!!!!
10th March 2010

9ice pics. lm from ghana too.
l will come to ghana next year l see u guys there.
17th March 2010

woooow
ghana was the land of gold b4 all of this happend with the white people ( well am not gonna blame them we just want ars gold back
3rd January 2011
Ghana people

Adoption - child from Ghana
Dear Ricki, I went through your photos and while doing this, I had the need to contact you. Maybe you will help us. My wife and me are trying to adopt a child. We found out that Ghana is a good option for doing this. Do you know by any chance the name of anyone who can help us in Ghana to certainly know what are the possibilities to adopt there? We would like to know the e-mail address of any person connected with orphanages or similar. Our search is oriented to a child in a healthy condition, or... , that he is not suffering from any illness that can't be cured. We are proud parents of a biological daughter of 5 years and we'd like to have another child ( maybe two..), adopted. Although Slovenia is not having any slovenian child to be adopted, we know many people with adopted children ( mainly from Russia, etc.). We don't know anybody who adopted from Africa / Ghana.., but by now we believe the initial health conditions are similar as in other countries ( with the difference that Russian children have in most cases FAS ( fetal alcohol syndrome ), which, according to our feeling, is not a good starting point, ESPECIALLY considering we have a daughter that should carry part of this burden ( is the right word...?) for the rest of her life. Please, any comment is very helpful, AGAINST our idea or FOR it.. many thanks in advance for any information or comment. Daniel ( you can answer to danielskraba@hotmail.com)
25th January 2012
Ghana kids

Makes me want to leave my employment here, and move there.

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb