Last Few Days | Travel Guide
Travel Blog Travel Guide - Beginners Guide to Independent Travel
Few Days Left
Last few days:
- Check all your paperwork - tickets, passports, visas, is all in order ?
- Is your webmail account working? If not get a replacement and then distribute your email address.
- Is your travel blog working? Have you tested it and are you happy with the way it works ?
- How are you getting to the airport ?
- Arriving late - book a hostel in advance - piece of mind on arrival. How do you plan to get from the airport or train-station to the hostel ?
- Money - do you have some of the local currency ? If you are arriving in a popular place in the middle of the day then you can get away without it, you'll be able to find a money exchange or a ATM/cashpoint easily. Make sure you have some US dollars and some Euros for exchanging in emergencies.
- Tied up all the loose ends at home? Get them sorted - you want to be able to enjoy the trip.
- Make sure mom and pop are happy with email - show them how to check it and how to get to your blog.
This is currently the end of the Travel Blog Beginners Guide to Travel - thank you for reading and I hope you found it useful. I appreciate your feedback - you can write down your opinions here
Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 0; qc: 4; dbt: 0.0028s; 4; m:apollo w:www (18.104.22.168); sld: 3;
; mem: 6mb