THE END OF THE ROAD


Advertisement
South America
July 23rd 2010
Published: September 6th 2010
Edit Blog Post

This is our last entry.

Today we leave Buenos Aires and head back to England to resume "normal life".

While we are bursting with excitement about seeing family and friends again, there is some apprehension that we can't explain...

Maybe it is because we know that our adventure cannot be repeated - well certainly not in the same way. Never again will we have the time or money for a whole year away to explore the world.

Maybe it is because there is so much work to be done on our return, moving back into our home, getting jobs, Amy starting school.

Maybe it is because the year was so very special, where the three of us embarked on a wonderful adventure to see Latin America, where we had all the time in the world for each other and shared experiences that cannot ever be repeated.

Maybe it is because we barely scratched the surface of this incredible continent and know there were so many places and things we just didn't get to see.

Life on the road is difficult and tiring at times, but worth every single bit of effort. This was undoubtedly the right time for us to have taken this journey.

We will treasure every moment and every memory of our adventure together.

Advertisement



6th September 2010

Blogs
..and we'll all miss the blogs and wonderful photos. None of us are at all jealous of your incredible journey (yeah right!) but we are all privileged to have been able to live through it with you via this blog. Have a safe journey home and when you've recovered please get in touch as there's a whole new adventure about to start the moment you land! All the best, Jon

Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 60; dbt: 0.066s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb