RIHLA #17


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru
February 5th 2012
Published: February 5th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. Do you agree with Castiglione's description of what makes a man IDEAL? Why or why not? Do you think men like that exist today? Strong, Respectable, and can play an instrument. Men today don't exist like this today because men just do what ever they want and it seems like women started taking men's jobs. With women's rights everything changed then men seemed to step back.

2. Why do you think Castiglione THOUGHT men should live and act the way he described? Castiglione thought men should live strong, respectable, and know how to playa instrument because he knew how to do all that and since he was a leader and a man, he thought every man should be like him.

3. Do you think it is better to lead through fear or love? Explain fully. I think it is better to lead through love Because it will be more peaceful and you will have more respect. Also there would be no war and people will love you and not hate you.

4. Choose any leader throughout world history (you will likely have to do some research here) and create an argument that presents this individual as leading either by love OR fear –
· How do you know this? I would choose God. What is your evidence? I chose God because he was a leader through love, he died for his people on the cross and still till this day he is loved and respected. What was the effect of this leadership style? The effect of this leadership style was that he is not hated by people and people love him. He also had the 10 commandments to keep things in order and organized. People would follow him because he would make speeches and people thought he had a good way of speaking. People respected him and I mean not every1 hated him but some people didn't go with him because leaders always have people that don't like them.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0587s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb