Welcome Cusco!!!


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco
December 24th 2006
Published: January 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Heey people!!! Today was one of the best days in all my life!!! i've arrived Cusco yesterday tonight and the city is fuc***ing awsome!!! i spent almost all my day walking trough the city seeing the beatiful buildings and the most important sights! The city transformed itself in a giant market because of the Xmas and i bought a lot of nice souveniers on a small budget!! Crazy!
I'm sleeping on The Point Cusco Hostel, the best hostel in Cusco, wich i booked since i was in Brazil! The hostel is very clean, funny, almost all the staff are travellers that liked Cusco and decided to stay there i few weeks working. The best part of the hostel is the bar upstairs, i drunk there last night untill 4 am, with travellers from all countries you can imagine!! it was great! and they have Brazilian beer on the bar, thats PERFECT!! Today is Cristmas Night, so i'm going to dinner with my 3 switz friends, then i'm supposed to met some brazilians in Mama Africa! let's see what i get this night!!

And the best of the bests! Tomorrow i'm going to the Inka Trail, the Company 's bus will pick me at the hostel at 6 am, so i ll have to wake up early! but that's no promblem! like Jimmy, an australian guy that i met in St Cruz, sad, WE'RE TRAVELLING, SO THERE'S NO PROBLEM!!!

So, see everybody only December 28, when i ll come back from MAchu Picchu!

uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Cusco's Cristmas MarketCusco's Cristmas Market
Cusco's Cristmas Market

sooooooo crowded!
Brahma!!!Brahma!!!
Brahma!!!

Brazilian beer!!! Awsome!
My hostel dormMy hostel dorm
My hostel dorm

there are people from 4 countries in my dorm!


Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0411s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb