Paraguay Vs. United States


Advertisement
Paraguay's flag
South America » Paraguay
March 5th 2014
Published: March 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Paraguay is a country in South America. According to the HDI, Paraguay is ranked as 111 and is currently medium developed. I would like to compare Paraguay to United States on only three indexes: health, education, and income. In Paraguay, their life expectancy is to be 72.7 years which is a long time to live. I could tell that their health is excellent because with a high number of life expectancy, i can tell they probably have a good health system. In the United States, the life expectancy is to be 78.7 years, which is not too far from Paraguay. They are only 6 years apart. I can tell that the United States have a better health system than Paraguay. The education at Paraguay, for children, is 12.1 years of school. If counting preschool and kindergarten, the child stop going to school after sophomore year. In the United States, the education for children is to be 16.8 years of school. There is a 4.7 years of schooling difference. This shows that Paraguay do not have a really good schooling as the United States does. The income at Paraguay is $4,497. In the United States, the income is $43,480. The United States has a way higher income than Paraguay. Which shows that the United States make higher money and that United States is much richer than Paraguay. I wanted to compare these countries becuase I wanted to see if there was a huge difference between a small country and a larger country.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb