Fly Ecuador to Peru


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » North » Quito
July 18th 2010
Published: July 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sunday 18.7.2010 day 277
Fly Ecuador to Peru
We got up at 5:45 to get a taxi to the airport to catch our 8:45 flight to Lima. We got to the airport at about 6:20 and got some money out then had a coffee. Then we went in and lined up in the check in line for LAN were we waited for 2 hours to check in. By the time we checked in the told us we were already boarding but we had to still line up to pay our departure tax and then line up again for immigration. At immigration I asked could they move us forward in the line and eventually they did then there was a line up to get in the lounge of people on later flights. Eventually we got though and boarded the aircraft and it took off on time. I was very worried that our bags did not get online. LAN told us they had a new system and it was taking longer to check people in and that was what caused the delay. When we got to the other end immigration went fine but when we went to get our bags they were not there. We waited and waited and eventually they got there. So although they were last on they were also last off. Then we went through customs ok. We then went to get our boarding passes for our flight tomorrow which was a disaster for us. We could not book our bags in for the flight tomorrow so we had to carry them the 5km to the hostel we are staying in overnight.



Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0344s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb