Sunday ´Go to Meetin Day


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » Centre
July 19th 2009
Published: July 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Note: Lucy is making the entries today! Started out this morning with Guayaba juice. Very nice, like pear. We enjoyed worshipping the Lord with our brothers and sisters this morning. One couple that had a life changing experience just yesterday, was in church worshipping with us this morning! God is so good! I like singing the praise songs in their language---as long as the words are on the screen! Yesterday I didnt have the words to look at so I thought we were singing about bears and spouses. It made alot more sense when I could read the words! My spanish is not so good.! They prepared a wonderful lunch for us. This afternoon we rested a little and then played some basketball and volleyball with the people here (who are now our very good friends!) Gerri was playing some serious ball and took a spill. She probably will be very sore! I bought a pound of More´ (which is blackberries) for 50 cents. Yes, eat your heart out! The market has been a wonderful place experience. Must go eat some delicioso Ecuadorian food for supper and then to church to worship our Wonderful Lord!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.044s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb