Baños


Advertisement
Ecuador's flag
South America » Ecuador » Centre » Baños
June 9th 2008
Published: June 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Monia jumping... 130 secs
Hello Friends, here´s another little update from us...
Baños is a lovely little town in the middle of the Andes, surrounded by beautiful scenery, mountains everwhere and lots of waterfalls. We got there on the 3rd of June and stayed just for a few days. When we first arrived it was raining like crazy, but luckily it cleared up, as some bastard stole Monia´s rain poncho.
There is a huge active Volcano just by Baños which has had various erruptions over the years, including a big one in 2006 when the town had to be evacuated for some time. We went to view the volcano one night and got the most amazing view of it, but unfortunately it was too dark to photograph.
We also did a little tour of the area with the vehicle that you can see in the pictures. Actually, you can see it all in the pictures, so this time we are not gonna write so much as a picture speaks a thousand words eh...



Additional photos below
Photos: 51, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



16th June 2008

Banos next week
Great flicks, we will be there is about 14 days from now. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb