Hippocampus Resort & Club Con Con


Advertisement
Published: July 25th 2010
Edit Blog Post


Friday 23.7.2010 day 282
Hippocampus Resort & Club Con Con
Today we had bfast then did some shopping and then checked out of our hotel in Vina del Mar and got a taxi to our new resort in Con Con. It was a meter taxi and cost about $34 Aus. We got to the resort at about 12 even though check in was 4 hoping that we would get in early. We were told that our room was not ready but would be ready at 2pm. So we had a bit of a look around the resort and then had a coffee in the restaurant at about 1:30 the guy who checked us in came to us in the restaurant and told us that he had made a mistake and our room would not be ready till 6pm! He gave us two drink vouchers but when we tried to use them they told us they only had soft drinks even though the voucher was for cocktails so I keep them for another day. It was a very cold and rainy day so we could not walk to the town or do anything but sit in the lobby and where we saw lots of people coming and being checked in to rooms so we went up to the sales department and complained. Then we were put in to the room strait away!
We have a fantastic one bed room apartment with a full kitchen and a balcony looking over the ocean on the 8th floor the views in the bedroom and living room are fantastic and it has heated floor keeping us nice and warm. We cooked a fantastic dinner in our kitchen.



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.66s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 70; dbt: 0.4275s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb