Brrr it´s cold


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Santiago Region » Providencia
November 18th 2006
Published: November 20th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Wine tastingWine tastingWine tasting

Wine from the Devil´s cellar

Well we returned from Easter island and got back to Santiago and our place to stay (not the balmy tropical island paradise of 8 hrs ago). This area is much MUCH nicer that the last time here, tree lined streets and less public displays of urination.

It´s a wine tour by coach tomorrow (as Zoe´s had enough of bikes) so another early start and then a trip to the Chilean central valley. We´re going to Concha Y Tora(o) i´m not sure which but it´s well known at home as the Casillera Del Diablo wine.

........Well the wine tour was great, so we went for a walk on the way back and stopped at the main square, checked the site (thanks Pamela) but i was told we were in too much of a rush to update as there was a Chinese restaurant calling our name (We are TRULY steaked out=too much red meat).

Early again tomorrow as we´re heading back to Argentina (YES YES YES) our money goes a lot further and we´ll be out of the city and in the land of Lakes and CHOCOLATE.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Wine tasting in the darkWine tasting in the dark
Wine tasting in the dark

Inside the Devil´s cellar


20th November 2006

deep throat!
The photo of the 'wine tasting in the dark' looks like the inside of Zoe's throat!! With a very rough and bumpy tongue!

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb