Teleton Concert


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Atacama » Copiapó
November 20th 2008
Published: December 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: TELETON! 42 secs
2: Teleton Singer 31 secs
Teleton is a charity that runs centers for disabled children, and every year they have huge celebrations and concerts and things to get people donating. I went to the concert this last weekend and it was GREAT! the stadium was packed and two of my favorite Chilean bands played- Chancho En Piedra and La Noche. There were also humor performances, videos, and several other bands and singers (one of them was a young woman who was a child of Teleton).

very sorry for the quality of the videos.... I was holding the camera up over the crowd and it was really hard to keep still especially when the crowed was dancing or anything cause it was so packed. Also I believe I may have had my thumb over the mic (which is on the bottom of my camera unfortunately) which would explain how terrible the sound is in the videos... but on a second thought its been taking so long to upload the videos I´m not going to upload anymore, you´ll just have to wait and see them when i get home i guess!



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Funky lightsFunky lights
Funky lights

bad picture, but the lights came out looking cool


Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb