Invite us!!!


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
August 4th 2005
Published: September 8th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Backpacker size beerBackpacker size beerBackpacker size beer

Prost!! Na zdrauie!! Salut!! Cheers!! Saúde!!
We are always keen to know more locals, specially backpackers that are not on the road. Have nice conversation about traveling and exchanging experiences, everything tasting nice local beers.

So, if you would like only to drink a beer with us or even have two crazy Brazilians staying over (following the principle of couchsurf.com or hospitalityclub.org), we would love to be invited...hehehe. We are not area restricted, so you can invite from anywhere in the world.

Leave in the comment area of this post your invitation and for sure we will be with you once we arrive in your city/country.

Thank you very much. I'm already looking forward for that!!

Fernando and Claudio

Advertisement



12th September 2006

Visit me, please!
Hi, would you like to visit me? I'm living in São Paulo, Brazil. I'm waiting to drink a beer with you. Is necessary very thousands of dollar to travell around the world?
12th September 2006

Hello Ronaldo!
The beer invitation is acepted. We will be back in Brasil only in the end of 2007. Looking forward for it. Thanks, Claudio and Fernando PS. You don't need lots of money to backpack around. You just have to learn some tricks.
13th September 2006

Toulouse vous attend!
ola meus Brasileiros preferidos! How are you and how was your all day bus trip? Of course you are invited in my home when you want and as long as you want! I know that you will answer my invitation maybe only in one year and an half... but I hope you will not forget it!! I won't... I really hope to manage to meet you again... I miss you! muitos muitos beijos and take care about you.
13th September 2006

Ok! I'll be here. Thank you!
4th October 2006

hei! it was nice to meet you boys,but why are we not mentioned in the people you have meet?:)we are leaving for Zimbabwe tomorrow,we are going to skydive over the falls!!!If you ever are in Norway or in Denmark we would be happy to show you around!!!take care and don't do anything we wouldn't do;)
25th March 2007

Bahrain Invite!!
Hey there big brazil and baby brazil!!! :-) When you guys reach the Emirates let me know if you need a place to stay, there some spare rooms here for you in Bahrain anytime. Would love to see you guys again!!! Take care.... Nicky (ATC gal from Zanzibar and then stalked us to Nairobi!! :-) )
15th November 2008

Passagem pela Noruega?
Cláudio e Fernando, ainda em viagem? Seria um prazer dar-vos alojamento na Noruega, caso passem por lá em 2009! Se precisarem, estou algures no site do couchsurfing! Have a safe journey! Rita
1st November 2013

Mochilão AFRICA
Amigos, estou de olho no blog de vocês, quero muito fazer um mochilão para Africa... gostaria de mais informações. Att, Lucas

Tot: 0.383s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 25; qc: 119; dbt: 0.1149s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb