Perfect Honeymoon location!


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil
November 17th 2009
Published: November 17th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This little hotel is a PERFECT honeymoon location!! I only hope that our pictures will capture its charm. It is not only clean, it is tastefully decorated down to the fresh flowers overflowing out of the antique teapot on the bathroom vanity. Rudi and I just had the most delicious breakfast and talked about how happy we are that we have decided to stay here until Friday. Oh and the internet is free here too so you will be sure to read a few more of these blogs this week!

Mom, thanks for your comments ~ Rudi and I giggle at them every time! Rest assured that we are totally safe and having the most memorable honeymoon we could have ever asked for.

There is a company that has these vans that take you around the city and drop you off at the various beaches so we plan on hopping on one of those and taking it to a few of them 😊 The sun is shining, the sky is a brilliant blue, and I plan on working on my tan!!!!!



Advertisement



18th November 2009

Sounds like the best was saved for last!!!! I need an update on those feet!! They must be better--sulpha cream or not. In some ways it seems like you have been gone a very lonnnnnnnng time--those daily phone calls just aren't coming--but then it seems to be only "three" days and you will be jetting home. Today is Dad's birthday and we are travelling up to Brad's for the afternoon and dinner. A nice invitation extended. I want to know if Rudi is still wearing black long pants and socks!!!!!! Please tell me he isn't. Can't wait for the photo party. Luv Mother Plain.

Tot: 0.235s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb