Sao Paulo


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo » São Paulo
November 19th 2005
Published: December 3rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Day 6



We arrived in Sao Paulo and had a walk around. It felt really unsafe and wasn´t a particularly nice looking city. We went to the highest building in Sao paulo (Edificio Italia) to look out over the whole of Sao Paulo - it is absolutely massive, stretching to the horizon in every direction you looked. We then watched the sun go down over the city and had a few drinks in the very expensive bar!

Day 7



We made our way adventure stylee to the snake farm which was in the middle of nowhere to see lots of different snakes. Scarily enough, pretty much all of them live in Brazil!! The snake farm is where they milk the snake´s venom to make anti-venom but unfortuntately we didn´t get to see that. We then took the most luxurious bus ever to Curitiba. The seats were like armchairs and nearly fully reclined - you even had a footstall. Much to Stuart´s delight you got a bag of treasures for the journey and blankets, pillows... the lot!! We arrived some hours later in Curitiba. Our hotel was really plush but it was late so we all got takeaway pizza and went to bed!

Advertisement



30th November 2005

Wotcher! Glad you're having fun. Take it easy... C

Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0741s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb