Brazil here we come


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo » São Paulo
January 25th 2008
Published: February 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

747747747

That'll be the plane
Off on honeymoon, it's been two years planning, one upset travel agent and one empty bank account but can't wait to go.

Took the Friday off work mainly to just potter around, had an eye appointment with Keith, and hair touched up with "D".

Now all is left is to pack our bags and travel to Heathrow airport, we have a night flight leaving at 9pm. But we've booked in to the Air flight lounge to get away from the the travellers in Heathrow.

Hoping with fingers crossed that we get upgraded, as our friends, Steve Coombes and Phil Jones, BA pilots, have spoken to the pilot of our aircraft and ask if we can get upgraded if there is any room, as we are on our honeymoon, well if you don't ask you don't get. But with it being a night flight it'll mean we can lay down, oh how that would be nice.

We're expecting big things from this holiday as we'll be joining in with the biggest and best party in the world, the "Rio Carnival" most of all we'll be taking part in the carnival and joining one of the Samba Schools for a night down the middle of the Sambadrome.

Flight details

LONDON HEATHROW TO SAO PAULO GUARULHOS
British Airways flight - Flt No: BA 247 - Dep: 2110 - Arr: 0645 - (next day)
Economy class; Non-stop flight; Non-smoking


Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 42; dbt: 0.1148s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb