Florianoplis


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Santa Catarina » Florianópolis
January 21st 2008
Published: January 21st 2008
Edit Blog Post

The last week or so was a beach and relax era. So i was just to lazy to update this blog about what i was doing.

Anyway i was in an island called Ilha do Mel where on deserted beaches the sun scorched my back and arms. I walked around the island with two of Brazilan guys which i think were gay. It was funny, them speaking to me a language i dont understand. Me answering with No entindo - i dont understand and the three of us just walking around the island.
The Island is a most beautiful place with emty beaches with nice scenery and every day i walked to some other part of the island.

From there i moved to florianopolis, where i found two english guys i met previously in Rio. The last couple of days in Florianopolis have been a lot of fun even though it was pouring rain for 2 of the 4 last days. The beach here is execlent and the brazilian girls are as pretty as they are suppose to be.
At night we go out to bars or just hang around on the beach and the hotel here is excellent.

Anyway in two hours i am off to Iguacu Falls where i will be staying the the Hostel Inn which was recommended by many people around here. No more beaches for me. Good bye brazil and hello Argentina. Igacu ... here i come.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



21st January 2008

YAEL - I think eyal is telling you something
2 gay guys, together, on the beach, one full week, 2 more guys on the way to the falls... When you think about it, it does explain alot. Kof, I hope you are having fun, don't listen to them, if you like stoping when green, there is nothing worng with that. :-) Send some pictures!!!!

Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb