B.I.T.C.H


Advertisement
Published: July 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Picture 2Picture 2Picture 2

B.I.T.C.H - which apparantly stands for Barbies in Total Control Here (Barbies is what they call Muscle Marys here.)
Today was habibi's birthday and we went with a friend of ours to a dance party called B.I.T.C.H which is on every three months or so. It used to be at an amusement park until some queen fell out of the rollercoaster so now it is at some kind of pool/spa complex by the lagoon. The venue wasn't great but the music and atmosphere was good. It's true what they say though 'Rio is all about the day...and Sao Paulo is all about the night'. The parties and clubs here are nowhere as good as in Sao Paulo....but then again the beaches in Rio are beautiful and people here don't go to the beach to lie down and tan...most are standing up talking...drinking...flirting...its really a social event...especially on the weekends.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Picture 1Picture 1
Picture 1

B.I.T.C.H - which apparantly stands for Barbies in Total Control Here (Barbies is what they call Muscle Marys here.)
Picture 3Picture 3
Picture 3

Recovering on the beach...
Picture 4Picture 4
Picture 4

The man carrying the big eskies makes awesome Caprihnias right there by your beach chair for only 3 bucks...bliss!


Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb