Natal, Brazil


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio Grande do Norte » Natal
January 19th 2009
Published: January 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Natal


Well I guess having been away for nearly two months, its about time I updated this and let you know what Ive been upto.

Not alot in the first month, arrived at Mandy Moos at Natal and dossed on the beach at Ponta Negra for the best part of a month. Excellent I can tell you! Just sat around and ate ice cream and drank coco water, cant say I picked up much of a tan but hey what do you expect.

Amandas house is in the middle of no where, and I mean that literally, it is 11 km down a sand track, no public transport or anything, but it is absolutely gorgeous with her back garden looking on to a lake.

While her friend Lesley was there we did go to Pipa which is another about 75km south of Ponta Negra which was quant, and somewhere different to laze around!!!

Her mum and dad arrived around the middle of December and I went with them to see the largest cashew tree in the world in Pirangi, and yes you guessed it spent the rest of the day sitting on Pirangi beach.

Christmas and new year was different but good, very strange being in a hot climate when its christmas, but hey we tried to have roast potatoes but had to fry them in the end.

New year was spent in Ponta Negra with friends of Amandas and drinking red wine. We ended up going to a Rave at the far end of the beach which finished at about 5 am in the morning. We then had to sleep on the beach until Amanda was fit to drive home.

Spent the last few days recovering, and then flew to Rio de Janerio

And you cant see any photos as South American software always seems to be about 6 years out of date!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0503s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb