Sucre


Advertisement
Bolivia's flag
South America » Bolivia » Chuquisaca Department » Sucre
November 20th 2006
Published: December 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Sucre was pretty but there wasn't a whole lot to do there. The town is full of college students and hippies. One of the weird things about Bolivia is you have lots of beggar hippies. They come from their own developed countries to vagar and do do their "art" in the street and ask for money. Or they set up shop on the curb trying to sell their hemp necklaces or whatever. Or they just wander around looking ragged and asking for cigarettes or change. Or they might wander into your restaurant and preform some "music" with a harmonica and then ask for contributions. Anyway, they bother me. And Sucre has their share of them.

The main attraction in Sucre is its dinosaur tracks so one morning we walked to the plaza and took the DinoTruck to the DinoPark. The tracks were not much to look at but the life-size dinosaurs kept us busy for a while.

Also went to a local bar one night that had a movie theater and watched "Y Tu Mama Tambien" which we liked a lot. After a couple of days headed to Cochabamba.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

SucreSucre
Sucre

Dino Tracks


Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0545s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb