13/04/07


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Santa Fe » Rosario
April 13th 2007
Published: April 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We fancied going to see what little sights Rosario had to offer today. There really isn´t all that much to do here, and the tourist info maps list a couple of museums and some monuments as the main attractions. The main monument by the river is pretty impressive, so we decided we´d take a look, and discovered you can go to the top! The view from the top was alright, but your exactly at the same height as the skyline of the city, so all you can see is mostly the tops of other surrounding buildings. Don´t really know what the monument is for, or what it´s called, but it´s pretty big anyway.

One of the more interesting facts about Rosario is that it was the birth place of Che Guevara. The map said there was his birth place and a Murial to see, so we set off. The birth place had a small sign which looked like a bus stop, and no other indication that it was of interest (not really sure which house it was supposed to be, perhaps he was born at a bus stop?). The murial was a bit more impressive though, so we stood there and had a couple of pictures by it.




Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0543s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb