12/04/07


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Santa Fe » Rosario
April 12th 2007
Published: April 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

GOt up early to get to the beach before it started raining again. We caught a bus which took about 20 minutes to get to the far end of Rosario which had all the beaches by the river. When we arrived, it all looked pretty deserted which was partly to do with the river being so high, and it looked as though most of the beach had been under water very recently. We did find a spot where we sat for a couple of hours sunbathing, then decided we´d go for some lunch. Found a little restaurant on the river which looked nice, and I ordered a set fish meal which was outstanding. Anna however doesn´t like fish, so when her pathetically small tough and chewy chicken leg came out during my third course of fish, I felt she wasn´t enjoying the experience as much as me. I had 4 courses in total, and was completely stuffed after washing it all down with a litre of Budweiser (Anna had an alchohol free day). What a great day. Went to the coach station to buy our tickets to Mendoza, and we managed to get front row seats in the lavish coach, for Saturday night leaving at 8 o´clock, for a mear 12 hour journey to the Argentinian wine capital!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0659s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb