Salta and Northwest Argentina as a Setting for a Novel


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Salta » Salta
July 20th 2011
Published: July 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Salta: My wife and I lived in Salta for several months and know the region. We just published a mystery novel set in the region, which should have all the background information anybody might want to have read before visiting the area at a very affordable price. The book, "The Empanada Affair" is available from Amazon as a Kindle E-book for $0.99. Go to www.amazon.com and search their book section for "empanada affair". Click on the picture or title to get to the page where you can buy the book and at the same time you can download a free Kindle reader application. The book has chapters that describe Salta, Cafyate, Jujuy, Purmamarca, Cachi, Humahuaca, and much of the rest of the region. You can also get descriptions of food, wine, and artisanal crafts from the novel. And you'll also get a nice book to read during the long flight(s) to B.A. and Salta from wherever you start your trip.

If you read the book please let me know what you thought about it, and think about writing a review of it. We are thinking of writing a sequel where the same characters solve a murder in Montevideo, Uruguay, where we have also lived.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0378s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb