Salta and Northwest Argentina as a Setting for a Novel


Advertisement
South America
September 13th 2011
Published: September 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

My wife and I lived in Salta for several months about a decade ago and have been back a few times since then and know the region. We just published a mystery novel set in Salta and the surrounding areas, which should have all the background information anybody might want to have read before visiting the area, at a very affordable price. The book, "The Empanada Affair" is available from Amazon as an E-book for $0.99. Go to www.amazon.com and search their book section for "empanada affair". Click on the picture or title to get to the page where you can buy the book and at the same time you can download a free Kindle reader application. The book has chapters that describe Salta, Cafyate, Jujuy, Purmamarca, Cachi, Humahuaca, and much of the rest of the region. You can also get descriptions of food, wine, and artisanal crafts from the novel. There is a lot more detail than you will find in the typical travel blog. And you'll also get a nice book to read during the long flight(s) or bus rides to B.A. and Salta from wherever you start your trip.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0407s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb