a church associated with a monastery or convent


Advertisement
Published: September 10th 2005
Edit Blog Post

well i know what that means and so might one other of my precocious readers, although confusion reigns supreme in that wee head! and the minimal understanding is quite frankly all that matters....this is a church that offers my kind of religion...and the hymn sheet is packed full of sensational suprises

...so the check out capers struck again......and when the dust settled we found ourselves back in bariloche.....somehow hull integrity must be maintained to ensure safe and timely arrival in santiago for my flight abhaile on the 14th...but this shock return south has rattled the defences in that respect...the gang of wonders that we played with in san martin all headed here and we would be remiss to part from they{re kindly ways!

could we drink anymore...i sure as hell don{t know, but we are learning new and better levels this week past! movements might take place on three levels: high level, middle level, and low or deep level....the later movement refers to daves bowel capabilities....but the high level is the one that guides us in, through and beyond the bars....

coasting the breeze and lubricated to excess....we move with smiles on our faces urging the masses to hop on board...

daves ass nearly got us arrested....only he can instigate these situations...but we all had to deal with the smell.....

...oh deary...its all to much.....so much to absorb....and with that i shall return once more onto the breach my friends, once more onto the breach...we are obligated to perform and i hear young davids voice, so he must be back with the quilmes!

god dammit (see i put that there for the church)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0551s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb