"You can´t always get what you want!"


Advertisement
Published: August 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Birthday celebrations, alcohol and memories, well, two outa three aint bad...

´fraid the memories fell by the wayside, must of gone in search of my attitude...although my attitude didn´t fall by the wayside, it was down the toilet playing with my disgraced tequila´s!!

found a bastion of assorted mexican food...and...er....drank....liquid starters, liquid mains....liquid brain....drinking refreshment pouring from the skies in great abundance. On occasion, one loses his balance, and falls to the floor ...not enough sense to stay out of the rain.

one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor (repeat, repeat again, repeat some more and fade...)

so all in all it was a success! those of you who have experienced my condition on birthdays will be well aware of the full range of possibilities the description ´success´could possibly entail!

"But if you try sometimes you just might find, You'll get what you need!!" indeed, life in the andes, we´ve rediscovered all that appeared lost and all that we need (yes, one of those things actually rhymes with ´need´), and the snowboarding is miraculously turning out fine!

got flights to Manchester, on the 24th of September....for the start of my new "in the real world" life, ha, whatever.... "real world"....sure captain lives there, how real could it be! move over, i´m hopping in....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 8; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0321s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb