Our Argentinian Ranch excursion


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Misiones
July 26th 2006
Published: July 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

OUR TRIP TO THE RANCHOUR TRIP TO THE RANCHOUR TRIP TO THE RANCH

4X4 Argentinian style
After our journey over the border - oh what strict border control!! NOT. We headed to ´Estancia las Mercedes´ ranch for a day of horse riding, eating, drinking and swimming.
We met our ranch head, at the local petrol station and (kate) jumped into the back of the 4X4 for the 20 min journey off road to the ranch.

We ate our fill of meat, meat, meat and salads, then drank our fill of beautiful argentinian red wine. Then Jill ventured onto horse back for a 1.5 hour horse ride. As you can see, Jill wasn´t quite sure what she had gotten herself in for (at the start), but thoroughly enjoyed it (until the next day!!). Kate´s allergies wouldn´t allow her to go, so she got to sit by the pool, drink and be merry, trying to figure out where to go after Buenos Aires??

Then headed to Wanda for our two night stay in a cabana? very basic, but clean, but in the middle of no where!!! We ate only cheese and salami, with wine, oh lovely wine for dinner (actaully not only out of necessity, but because we had eaten so much for lunch!!!)

love you
Jill, the cowgirl!Jill, the cowgirl!Jill, the cowgirl!

Not quite sure if she is doing the right thing? Yet
all
HASTA LUEGO!

KATE AND jILL


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

The ranchThe ranch
The ranch

Quite beautiful, full of english Antiques!!!


Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb