the life of an argentinian teenager...=)


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Mendoza
September 6th 2009
Published: September 6th 2009
Edit Blog Post

wow!!! sooo much has happened in the last few weeks- im having an excitement overload! hehe. well, first of all, i started school last tuesday, and it was awesome. i met so many people, so many friends, its wonderful. i have a lot of classes, and the majority i understand, which is quite wonderful. i have to do a bit extra studying in physics and chemistry to catch up to where they are. im glad i can pick things up quick! oh random thing, i happen to be the only blonde in my whole school, haha. anyways, the teachers here are so helpful (most of them). id even consider some as my friends, theyre really cool. so many people want to help me, which is supurb. another kinda funny thing is that everyone in the school when they see me says´hello rachel how are you?´ and ill answer them in english and theyll say ´no entiendo´(i dont understand) haha. butschool is really helping me get a hold on the language. im enjoying every single moment here. lately the only problem ive had is i dont think i want to go back to rl. haha.
another really fun thing that i absolutly adore is the night life. haha i went to my first fiesta on friday/saturday. its was absolutly incredible!! i went to my friends house where all of the girls in my class got together (there was about 25 of us i believe) at about 9:30. we hung out, talked, and ate supper, then at 1 am we had a rented vehicle where we went to a dance club. that honestly didnt start til one! i learned a few argentinian dances, and i also taught some of the dances from the US. i had a blast. we left the dance club at 5 am. and i got home at 6 am. that was sooo great. but saturday i slept from 10 pm to 11:30 am...no joke. haha another thing really different is a lot of minors smoke here. :S well thats my update for now. hope you are all healthy and are having fun. love ya! and dont forget to smilee!!
un besito
rachell

Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0349s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb