made it!


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires
August 30th 2008
Published: August 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

I made it safely to Buenos Aires, Argentina!! I will do a quick recap of the last few days... Michelle didnt make it on the same flight as me, so I hungout in BA solo for the first day. I walked around and went out to eat, and met nice people in the hostel. The people are soo nice here, its amazing! Michelle arrived the next morning and we explored the city. At night, we went to this Tango dancing place and learned how to tango with the professionals!! it was soo much fun!! We drank a lot of wine (vino). The next day (wednesday) we explored the city more, went shopping, saw important things, and more.. That night we took an overnight bus to Mendoza, where they make a lot of wine. we met some very cool interesting people.

The food is really good here, they are known for the super good steaks. Argentinians eat a lot of meat. Thursday we rented bikes and went on a winery tour. we learned all about wine and drank a lot of it too.
Today michelle and I jumped off the side of a mountain. we went paragliding! it was sooo much fun!! tonight we are going to a BBQ, and out. cant wait.. more to come...


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.054s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb