It's all part of the adventure


Advertisement
Argentina's flag
South America » Argentina » Buenos Aires » Buenos Aires
December 30th 2010
Published: December 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well we're here.

It started off well by seeing Voldemort at the airport. Of all the flights!

We were late for the bus to heathrow so were running through Gatwick. We arrived at the winding downward spiral - and kept running. Joe had two backpacks on (following Sarah's rule) both feet went from under him and ended up with a thud. Obviously, I laughed, being the great girlfriend I am.

We plonked ourselves down onto the coach with a gash and heavy bleeding. this continued all over the hotel towels, bathroom and bed. He was sent to the Nigerian medical man who wanted Joe to get a 'good nights sleep, brother.'

extremely early morning was met with a cancelled flight. We spent the day at terminal five watching spooks (we had to buy the third series les -couldn't wait till home time!) Finally boarded twelve hours later on a direct flight to b.a. On b.a. Uneventful flight, however, I now have Elephantitus in my legs (Sam, it puts your beni.c. Cankles to shame!) oh, and we both have colds. Well good.

Now at the hostel, had a couple of quilmes each and heading for a siesta.

xoxo

Advertisement



1st January 2011

I cant believe you let poor joe carry your ruck sack. Hope you have learnt your lesson now, That was no way to stat your tri[p. Hope your colds have not stoppped you taking in the sites. I must find out what the time difference is. be in touch xxxxx
3rd January 2011

Yesssssssssss for updates ALREADY! Hope trip beginning a.mazingly. Happy NY xx (P.S. Got Xmas card - lush, ta.)

Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb