Return to Argetnina, BA and on to Paraguay 24th - 27th May


Advertisement
Published: July 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well, we should start this blog with some kind of apology, since we're lumping lots of little things together into one article. But over these few days we were pretty much always on the move, so it's hard to break it up!

After a rather stressful return back to BA from Montevideo (not helped by the fact that South Americans view Sundays as not only a day of rest, but also a day to be as unhelpful as possible), we checked into yet another hostel in the city centre (making it our third in BA). The atmosphere in Buenos Aires is pretty well suited to chilling out and eating alot, so we spent a few more days doing exactly that! A resteraunt that is pretty well known amongst visitors to the city is "La Cabrera", which serves steaks so big that two hungry people would seriously struggle to finish them - so guess where we went! I don't think that you could buy a steak cut of meat that big in a butchers back home, let alone have it in a resteraunt!

Buenos Aires is a very hard city to leave.
But as much as we loved Buenos Aires, we really felt that we had to move on, so we booked bus tickets to Asuncion in Paraguay (mainly so that we could say that we'd been there) and had one last all you can eat steak lunch before heading off...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb